IPL SKIN REJUVENAION (PHOTO REJUVENATION)
Beautiful skin in a flash
As we age, our skin reflects damage from the sun, lifestyle factors and the wear-and-tear of daily life. IPL Skin Rejuvenation (Photo Rejuvenation) is a popular, non-invasive treatment that reduces the appearance of fine lines and leaves your skin more radiant and younger looking. Although best known for its ability to treat vascular conditions like rosacea, broken capillaries (‘spider veins’), freckles and the brown ‘age’ spots caused by sun damage, it is also effective in treating acne.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) uses short blasts of a polychromatic, high-intensity light to penetrate just below the skin’s surface. By stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, IPL plumps up the skin and gives you a fresher look, refining and tightening pores to produce a more even skin tone. It can be used on the face, neck, chest, hands and arms.
- Quick, non-invasive treatments with minimal downtime
- Suitable for a wide variety of skin conditions
- Visible improvement in the appearance of rosacea, spider veins and age spots
- Stimulates an increase in collagen and elastin production
- Improves skin elasticity, thickness and smoothness
- Can be used to treat active acne and acne scarring
Frequently Asked Questions about IPL Skin Rejuvenation
In most cases, IPL has very little or no downtime, which means you may be treated during your lunch break with almost no visible evidence of the procedure.
Immediately after the treatment you may experience a mild warmth/tingling sensation which usually subsides after an hour or two.