$150 off PRP Treatments
Book any PRP treatment with
BeautifySA now and receive $150 off.
Combat the signs of ageing without the need for intrusive surgery by combining cutting edge technologies with the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
Our PRP Dracula Therapy is 100% natural and can be used for the face, hands, decolletage, eyelids, neck, loose skin, and around the eyes.
This is a fantastic treatment choice!
Request an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields
PRP is a great treatment for…
Anti-Ageing & Youthful Skin
What is PRP?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma which is blood plasma containing a high concentration of platelets, also known as thrombocytes. PRP can help regenerate and revitalise damaged skin, reduce fine lines and improve skin texture.
Hair Loss & Regrowth
What does the treatement involve?
Preparing for PRP is a quick and easy process.
Blood is collected from you in 1-2 specially designed tubes which are then centrifuged for 5-10 minutes. During centrifugation, a patented gel within the tubes isolates PRP from other unrequired cells within the blood.
The PRP solution is then ready for application. Depending on the indication, it can be applied:
- As multiple small superficial injections
- As deeper injections using a type of blunt needle called a cannula
- Topically in combination with other treatments
What is PRP suitable for?
PRP is suitable for:
- Tired and dry skin, laxity of skin, uneven pigmentation
- Signs of skin ageing
- Overall texture and tone improvement
- Certain types of alopecia or general hair thinning
- People who may experience risk of allergic reaction from other treatments
- People looking for a natural treatment